One of the pleasures of reading
is the long hours of solitary wanderings between shelves
loaded with books in libraries, stores and stalls.
To be completely lost there, not knowing which world you are in.
An immense add to the pleasure is
when you stumble across those small advertisements
on book sales in myriad of places and
you drop everything to grab your share of books.
That’s something I did last weekend
and was almost mad with joy to find few most popular and desired books unclaimed
even though it was the last day of the sale.
Couldn’t stop smiling like a fool while moving up in the pay-queue.
Guess, I was just lucky.
See, what I added to my treasure-chest?
- What I’m Reading This Month: August 2013 (melanieerickson.wordpress.com)
- Stacking the Shelves (8) (boricuanbookworms.wordpress.com)
- Shelf Selection August (irisonbooks.com)
- Book Fasting Pledge (irreparablybroken.wordpress.com)
- Austen In August (itsonpage47.wordpress.com)
- August Book Haul! (lifeofafemalebibliophile.wordpress.com)
- What I’m Reading August 4-10, 2013 (kimberlyfayereads.wordpress.com)