And I finally have the copy of Paulo Coelho‘s latest book
‘Manuscript Found in ‘. Gifted by a friend.
I have to admit that it’s gold emblazoned cover is quite attractive and is the reason why I find it difficult to put the book down. As for the reading, I have just started it and so far it is just the same, one of Coelho’s typical books reminding me a lot of his best-seller The Alchemist. I am going to read on to find if it is any different from his first novel. Shall share my experience soon.
- Review – Manuscript Found in Accra by Paulo Coelho (Book) (queenreb.wordpress.com)
- Manuscript Found in Accra (tunyong1983.wordpress.com)
- My Journey with Paulo Coelho (queenreb.wordpress.com)
- PAULO COELHO: The author digs up his record of a discussion he once had with a friend about God and his ways (dailymail.co.uk)
- My Favorite Writer ❤ (queenreb.wordpress.com)
- The Purpose of Religion (paulocoelhoblog.com)